About this Event
Add to calendar
This Drawing and Design Center workshop offers expert tips on how to properly light and photograph 3-D work.
For limited on-ground attendance, students must register by e-mailing Jackie Hunter at email@example.com.
Students will learn how to:
- Photo-document three-dimensional objects effectively.
- Use an appropriate backdrop to properly stage the object so that there are no distractions in the background.
- Light a three-dimensional object properly.
- Edit the photos, including cropping, and ensuring effective color and contrast.
Materials to bring:
- Smart phone with camera or a digital camera, fully charged
- A 3D object such as a finished 3D design assignment or a favorite object. (Objects will be provided for those who attend without an object.)